Left to right: Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse, Hustle, Creep, Gunmetal
I always wanted to find dupes for Urban Decay's Naked Palette. I took the time to swatch different drugstore shadows and compare it to the UD shadows. I could not find a dupe for Toasted, it's a pinkish neutral that I don't have a drugstore dupe for. But here are the dupes for the other 11 shadows. Keep in mind a few are not EXACT dupes (a little darker/lighter), but it's pretty darn close! For those who still have a hard time getting their hands on the UD Naked Palette or do not want to purchase it, there are more affordable drugstore options available.
I am aware there are other dupes, this is just the dupes that I currently own and happen to have. I did not intentionally look for dupes, I only looked through my own collection.
Used Urban Decay's Primer Potion in Eden to help the colors stand out
2. Sin - WNW Walking on Eggshells (lid)
3. Naked - WNW Vanity (middle left)
5. Darkhorse - HIP Dynamic Duo (right)
7. Half Baked - HIP Dynamic Duo (left)
8. Smog - WNW Walking on Eggshells (crease)
10. Creep - WNW Greed (bottom right)
11. Gunmetal - WNW Lust (bottom right)